CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth!

i have been telling myself for the last couple weeks to get up on here and write something, lol...i have been slackin on my posting...

Happy Fourth of July!

I'm at work, missing my girl's party...she even told me she set up a slip and slide that goes right into the pool...not that i would get on it and slide into the pool, lol..i just got my hair done...

my boyfriend decided to get a puppy...meet marcus!



he is a 2 month old pit terrier...cute aint he!

see my man's hand...isnt it nice and strong looking, lol

clearly, im in a silly mood...but i suppose thats good...hardly anyone is at work today so we are chillin, just talking and having a good time while we work and collect our holiday pay...

working out had been going so well...i havent been to forever 21 in a long time...usually whenever i go in there i just get pissed because i can never fit anything...my "girls" cant breathe in those tiny shirts...i swear the tag on the clothing says large, i would go try it on and it would fit me like a small...well i went in there last weekend and saw a cute dress...i got brave and tried on a medium....IT FIT PERFECTLY!!! so now i have to go back and try on more stuff..it was so motivating...every time i dont want to work out i think about how i felt when i slid that dress down on me and it hugged all the right spots...and i get my butt on the treadmill...

now i have to find somewhere to wear the dress...im also on a misssion to find the perfect pair of jeans...and then buy 5 pair on them, lol

my bday is next week...im hoping the boyfriend took my victoria secret hints, lol...i keep getting on the web site and showing him stuff....

im getting ready to take a small vacation at the end of the month...im going home to see the fam...i havent seen my parents in almost a year and the last time i saw my big bro was in november when he came to visit..isnt that crazy? living so far away definitely has its downside...i talk to them about every other day so i dont feel as disconnected as i could..but i do miss them a lot...i need to make more money so i can go home more often...all i plan on doing when i get home is eating, shopping and hanging out with my fam...i will be metting my bro's new girlfriend...should be interesting...im pretty protective over him...my mom likes her so i hope i do...

i had a little incident when i was on the treadmill the other day....ill have to share that next time....

have a happy fourth...eat some bbq for me!

2 comments:

Ms. Hamsa said...

Hey, Shauna

It's Emerson!

I am actually getting a four-month old pit terrier this weekend--
Hazel Veronica Hamsa-Arrington. Is there anything you want to tell me about dog ownership? Can you write a blog post about being a new pet owner? Am I getting into something that I can't handle?

I hope you are well.

Holla at your girl, Em.

Vee said...

congrats on the workout success chica!!!!!

and the pup is adorable!!! I had two pits while living at my other apt. two years ago. One was brindle just like Marcus..her name was Capri and the other, his name was Taurus..he was all white with brown spots...I loved them dearly. had to give them away when i moved to my new apartment :-(