CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 27, 2005

An Apology...


Heart,

i just wanted to write you a note to say i'm sorry....you have always been there for me and i didnt appreciate how hard you work to keep me happy....i know this apology is long overdue....please forgive me...

im sorry for ignoring your vulnerability....i just didnt know how to face u when u were feeling low
im sorry for abusing your trust...i didnt mean to lie to you, i wasnt sure if you could handle what i had to say
im sorry for using you...
im sorry for letting you get stomped on....repeatedly, knowing i knew the signs and i still didnt pay enough attention
im sorry for not listening to you....i just thought i had all the answers
im sorry for not sitting back and following your lead when you knew what you were doing...
im sorry for taking your presence for granted...i wasnt sure how much u really did for me until i turned cold
im sorry for neglecting your needs and putting my wants ahead of you...

please understand that i never meant to hurt you and i am so thankful that u havent given up on me...please i hope u never do....without u i will turn into that evil woman that needs to exhale....i dont want to be that woman...please except my apology...i promise to try harder...

i need you, i love you....

Spel

0 comments: