CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

random stuff...

its funny how some folks underestimate me....shame on them...but whats also funny is how at them same time they rely on me to do so much for them and then try and micromanage...and then at the same time they are jealous when i get it done correctly...some people really look and hope that you fail...and its not so much by their words but by their actions....bacially im talkin about a couple coworkers...they really cannot stand the fact that im good at my job...on top of that they cant stand when my boss praises me and so they try and seek out praise anyway they can and then try and act superior like i dont kow anything....lol..its all funny to me but on some days it can get annoying...i think the funniest thing is that they areso transparent....

i dont let that ruin my days, because i know who i am and i have already shown them what i can accomplish, its not me with the issue its them...and i know im not being overdrmamtic because ive given them the benefit of the doubt on several occasions and now im just sitting back and taking it all in....if they only knew.....

i had such a relaxing labor day weekend, i went out of town and really just enjoyed myself...i wish i didnt have to come back to work...i coulda stayed where i was at for a long while....i was getting very comfy...lol...

i was talkin with my girl pru the other day and she said sumthin to me that was hilarious...she said "u are way to much and still not enough"...lol...that my girl, she thinks im crazy, lol...but i like to make her laugh....

i gotta proof some pages....work is calling...

0 comments: