CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

what i like...

its funny how folks always make lists of the qualities they want in their "perfect" partner...shoo i have a running list going on 4 pages in my journal of the "man of my dreams" (imagination)......but then i got to thinking i want so much in someone else what should they expect from me...so i made a list of all the things i want a potential man to know about me....i wrote it on my other blog space and i liked it so i thought id throw it on this one too...i took out the line about deodorant cause the couple people i did share it with gave me the boo boo face through the computer..

this man should know:

i like my totinos pizza rolls cooked until half the filling bursts out

im not partial to red wines but prefer white zifandal and pino grigio

that sometimes i just want to hold hands and walk around downtown

to slightly spread his legs when we go out to eat so i can rest my feet between his thighs, otherwise my feet dangle in the booth and i hate that

i always get constipated before my period

a good book can be better than a football game

my feet are always cold

that i drink right out of the juice, milk and water containers

i like green apples and green grapes because they r tart and that red apples and grapes are too sweet

i like my bathwater XTRA hot and w/ lots of bubbles

i have an obsession with pea coats

i like my socks pulled up to my calves

finds my quirkiness cute and endearing

that i have WAY too many spelman t-shirts

i LOVE matlock marathons

that my love is genuine and priceless

i HAVE to talk with my mom AT LEAST every other day

supports and respects my creativity and my aspirations

loves me because i am me

i am totally devoted one man kind of woman

i cant turn my cell off

that its not always about him

that its not always about me either

sex doesnt make a relationship but does compliment it

but i will try and blow his mind EVERY time

if we go to a japanese restuarant i will keep the chop stix

i love to be held

i use way too much toilet paper

i love flowers even though i can never keep them alive

that consistancy is a must

i have a worrisome obsession with face and body products

the scale in the bathroom is just for decoration

how to cook, or at least makes a real good turkey sandwich

that wrestling with me is mandetory and even if i lose, i still won

accepts my almost anal love of organization

is willing to teach me new things and also learn from me

that dammit sometimes i just dont feel like shaving, hair can be sexy...sorta

grocery shopping is a major event for me

my mom is off the chain and i am becoming more and more like her everyday

i dont argue

what u see is what u get, i dont have an instruction manual

i have a healthy love of erotica

he is my man and loves that fact

0 comments: