CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 20, 2006

Quiz time!!!

since ive been working the night shift i have reconnected with AOL Radio...the other day i ran across the 90s R&B station...great stuff....i almost belted out a couple ballads that i hadnt heard in a GOOOOOD minute....so with all that said...i decided to share my 90's memories with ya'll...in quiz form...HA!...basically can yall name the title of the song and who sang it with the below verses...and no cheating! ill put the answers up in a few days....

1.You will not hurt my pride
If right now you decide
That you are not ready to settle down
But if you want my heart
Then it's time that you start
To act like you're mine in the light and the dark


2.I hope tomorrow will bring a better you, a better me
I know that we'll show this world we got more we could be
So you should never give up on your hopes and your dreams
You gotta get up, get out, get into it, get it on to be strong

3.No more empty conversation
Next time I will be totally sure
Don't want the pain of falling
In and out of love
It's more than my poor heart should endure
So I listen to all the advice
And remember each time I cry

4.It’s plain 2 see u’re the reason that God made a girl
When the day turns into the last day of all time
I can say I hope u are in these arms of mine
And when the night falls before that day I will cry

5.Maxine was 5'9''
Had a man, and she didn't mind
Walked up to me nice and slow
What she wanted
I did not know
Gave me her pager number
And said call her "anytime"
Then she whispered in my ear

6.Every man wants a woman,
That can cook him up a good meal.
A woman he can treat like his homie,
And take her out on the Ave. and just chill.

7.It's been two sleepless nights three lonely days
Since I last saw you
Now things just ain't the same
Whatever happened to the promise that we made
You'll never leave me, I'll never leave you
Now you're gone

8.You know I'm free
Out on parole
Just got my papers, honey
I'm really home
So what's going on, suga
How is your life, baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Boyz 2 Men- 'I'll make love to you'

2. Tevin Campbell- 'Tomorrow'
3. Brandy-
4. *gotta think about this one*
5. ?
6. Xscape- 'Just Kickin'
7. Monifa-
8. ??

DramaFree said...

#5
I dunno..is that LL??

#8
Chico DeBarge-Is The Love Still Good