CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 23, 2006

FITNESS UPDATE

IM FAILING MISERABLY!!!!

ok, so i did some tae bo this week...and it kicked my ass...

and so i sat my ass down....and just watched billy an 'nem jump around for a little while...

and although i think i did very well on the diet side of things....cept for a couple starbucks trips i didnt need to make...but i did get my moachas non fat w/ lite whip...

i had salads for lunch...i ate too much bread....but my issue is that i think i had a glass or two of wine almost every night after work...i cant help...so im chillin on that...slowing down...i dont need that...the other day at work i was so dehydrated i was light headed and nautious, too much caffine not enough water...i think its because i got out after work or over someone place almost every night and we always open up a bottle of wine and have some food...

thats another thing..i need to stop eating so late...i work 3:30 to midnight, wed-sun...and i just dont know how to make time for dinner...im on deadline til 10:30 so i cant leave the newsroom cause i am busy editing...i know from my blog u cant tell im an editor but this is my outlet, i dont need to be Ms. AP style on here...anyway...here is my routine..i need advice on how to get in a groove of not eating so late in the evening...

i wake up around 11 a.m. i chill around the house, try and exercise or go run errands, around 2:30 p.m. i eat breakfast/lunch...then i go to work...at work i drink tea, or water, on occasion i have a coke...if someone decided to make a run i will have fish tacos or pizza around 8 p.m....if no one makes a run i dont eat until i get off at midnight...sometimes i go straight to the bar and have a smirnoff ice and then some water, so i dont eat...depending on how the night goes i get in bed between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m.

(on those real late nights, we meet up and talk at someones house...those are very creative nights...the last one consisted of wine, brie, crackers, dancing, poetry, politics...and well i didnt get home til 7:30 the next morning)

i cant figure out a way to cook myself dinner because im always doing something even when im around the house, im paying bills, or getting dressed, or cleaning up...any suggestions?

i need a routine i can stick to thats healthier...

im going to try and use my time more wisely...ive been staying away from the bar...its bad when the bartender knows me, the patrons know me, my co workers just expect me to be there...and im tired...im not a drinker...and i dont want to become one...

ive been going over my girls house and hanging out, we cook on tuesdays and invite everyone over to eat...and i have my writing group, i still need to write my story...im trying to stay active outside of the bar scene...

anyway..thats been this weeks fitness update...i swear im doing tae bo tomorrow, i like that way it makes me feels when i go at it hard and get sweaty...(shaadup u nasty folks)....derek is being a very good motivator...he is staying on me - almost daily about exercising...he is running everyday and lifting so i know i can do something...

okay ladies, how are you guys doing?

4 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Hey gurlie:

I think I will be dealing with the same schedule soon. It depends on if this job goes through. Except mine will be Mon-Fri, pssibel weekends, and possible holidays. Anyways, I would suggest, on your off days, make your meals for the week. Treat your off days as our more intensive workout days. On the days that you work do a slight work out like a walk around the block a few times. You don't want to start having health issues and what not. Be creative and have fun. I've been slack myself. Soon and very soon I will be getting in the swing of things. It's just the last two weeks of classes will be a killer. Dag....I wish we lived closer. We could be workout buddies....that always helped when I was in undergrad. If you want to still hang out like you do, just be mindful of needed "me" time and your healthy eating habits.

lyre said...

I've been battling bronchitis the past 2 weeks but i am up an at em this week I hope. Today I am just damn tired.

Spelangel said...

i think i found my motivation..im too embrrassed to even say what it is...but the thought just seems to make mt wanna work out...been hitting the tae bo and cooking more this week...i got around 6 weeks to look fly!

lyre said...

I ran again this morning! And I have a date to walk at 7 tonight!