CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 07, 2006

he aint the hottest thing to look at but...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this man WORKED ME OUT!!! billy blanks is no joke...im am so sore right now...i picked up a set ot two billy dvd's last year...and i always do the cardio one...and i get a good sweat going, i stop and then i go shower...yesterday i decided to try popping in the fat blaster dvd....i pushed the coffee table back against the couch and i got ready to work out....he waant playin when he named this dvd fat blaster...i thought i was gonna die...i almost stopped but i pushed myself to do 30 minutes...and it felt good...but i didnt stretch afterward so now my hamstrings are sore...guess that means i gotta just go work out some more...
this fitness challenge thing might work afterall...i also think im going to start utilizing the work out room in my complex...i picked up Fitness magazine and it had this great 30 min treadmill routine...mainly it involves getting your stamina up...intervals of hills and spurts of running....so i have it book marked..maybe ill post the workour later...
i also subscribed to shape magazine..i really like the mag, ive been buying it off the stands for almost a year so might as well get it sent to my house...its cheaper and more convenient...

oh...and i got some more pics...this time of cali, where i moved...my mom wanted to see where i worked so i took some pics of the grounds from the balcony i always go out to to talk on my phone...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the nice little pond that near the front of the building...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the view off one of the balconies looking onto another balcony with the palm trees in the middle...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is another balcony...the building has A LOT of balconies...

there are more but i havent gotten them out of my phone yet...but i just love the trees, its peaceful, so i just come out here when i need a break from work and sit and relax...or if i get to work early ill pull out a book or keep yapping on the phone...

4 comments:

Nicollette said...

when did you move to Cali?!?!?!?
Awww I came back to MD..I hated Cali. Well not really but just the situation I put myself in.

lyre said...

billy aint no joke right? What part of Cali? My aunt lives in Los Angeles. if I visit her this summer maybe we can go walking.

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Hiya Spelly....I miss ya chica

Anonymous said...

I took one of his live classes....I will NEVER go again. nearly DIED. and the flyin' sweat is a true mess!

Tapes are the best way to get a billy-butt.