CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 23, 2006

i went crazy at borders...UPDATE


*starting this one tonight!


*starting this one tomorrow night!


*thinking about asking for my money back...and the sucker was WAY discounted...just didnt put me in an erotic mood...i only liked maybe 2 stories, well, maybe one, the one by jessica care moore, she played that one perfectly...anyway, i kept reading hoping it would get better, it didnt!


*his essays "of cannibals" and "of persuasion" are two of my fav....have to get ya pen out for this one and start underlining!


*i want to buy this book for everyone woman in my life...it just reaffirms how great it is to be a black woman, even through all the tribulations that come with life...only one thing i didnt like was the essay by melissa ford!


*umm, for it to be written by zane, it wasnt very sexy to me...i enjoyed it all the way up to the end...where i then proceeded to get mad! i get mad or sad when i end most books, but this one just pissed me off!


*will be starting this one later on this week!

1 comments:

DramaFree said...

Shoot, it's been a long time since I've read a book for leisure. Let me know if they are good reads...I have a vacation coming up!!