CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

starving...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

my mom doesnt ready my blog but i feel the need to say it anyway....




ok so since i wrote that last entry....i have still yet to write anything...

i did manage to read two books though...watch a few movies....clean the kitchen several times (it relaxes me)....start in on a couple magazines...think about going to the gym...get my nails done...sit on the phone and chat with my man...hang out with the girls...get hit on by a senior citizen....have Easter enchiladas and champagne (gotta love having a Mexican roomie who likes to cook)...found a couple new places to chill at around town... bought some flowers for the house (irises, so pretty)....

but...no writing...no spark...dunno why im looking for a spark but i am...

i was thinking about how much i miss my huny...he has some kinda training in some other state for a month...he has been gone almost two weeks....and im pitiful...i didnt think i would miss him like this...but i do...my girls think its cute....umm i dont...im ready for him to come back...so we can curl up on the couch and watch movies...go to the mall...have sex...real good sex...i noticed the other day that ive been sleeping on his side of the bed...and i hate that side of the bed...i just wanna hug him...give him a shoulder massage...make him a cup of coffee...yeah i got it bad....lol...

but i cant get a poem or nuthin out of any of that...lol...maybe im not trying hard enough...considering i havent actually picked up a pen and notepad and sat down...im just walking around hoping something hits me...lol...i need to DO BETTER...im partially motivated..i cant wait for my mind and my heart to connect so that i can write something im proud of...

marie...stop laughing at me...i know u r reading this...lol...yeah u know your girl is a mess.....

1 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

You are sooooo mushy (regarding the gent). (((((BIG HUG)))))