CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Duck, Duck...GOOSE!

that beautiful lady Lyre tagged me so here it goes....

Da Rulez!
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I love crushed up waffle cones in my ice cream...i blame Cold Stone Creamery for gettting me hooked!

2. I have a habit of reading the fiber, sugar and sodium content on anything i pick up at the grocery store...

3. I am a reality TV junky..shameful, i know...

4. I am obsessive about keeping the kitchen clean. I cant stand for dishes to be piled up and crumbs on the counter. I think I clean the kitchen at least once a day.

5. I dream of one day having a warehouse loft in midtown or downtown Atlanta one day...i swear ive seen my dream loft on craigslist one night...i think it was around $1,350 a month...

6. I love shopping for make up and new beauty products and going to beauty blogs...but i hardly ever wear makeup...MAYBE once a week ill do myself up...

I TAG:
Hunnie
UnrestrictedGenius
NahLaterz
Dappa
Eb the Celeb

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Girl... I have gotten this same tag a million times last week... I am going to try to get to it this week coming up but there is no one left in the blog world to tag...lol

it has really gotten around

lyre said...

getting to the place i need to wear makeup. sigh

Eb the Celeb said...

hey girlie...

thanks for thinking of me... I have been tagged this a million times

merrimack said...

Tag ... my weirdness is up for everyone to enjoy ... so enjoy it.