CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

growing in all directions...

I keep telling myself im going to post more on my blog...i used to post at least twice a week...i will continue to work on it...

i went bowling on sunday for the first time in about four years...and i cant bowl at all, but its was fun just hanging out, goofing off and laughing...i think my highest game was like a 77...yeah...HA!...funny how the more wine i drank the better i got...we bowled with one of eli's (i think this is the first time i used his name on this blog)clients, she also does my hair from time to time and is the one that invited us to church...she calls us her kids...its nice to have a mother figure around....but they made a side bet that if he didnt break 100 during the last game the next training session he would have to do all the working out instead of her...he lost...lol...she was already plotting on how she was going to have him running and doing a bunch of push ups...i had to tell her that doing all that won't phase him, that's less than his daily workout...

sunday was a good day though...we got up and went to church, to the mall and out to eat...eli bought us matching all white air force ones...we were joking that in michigan, we call them "ones" and in milwaukee, where he's from, they call them dookies"...i have no clue how folks nickname an all white shoe "dookie"...but anyway, it was cute...we wore them to the bowling alley...

church has been really good for us...we always leave thinking about what was said and talking about how it applies to our life..its allowing us to have a different kind of conversation and strengthening our relationship...

life is so simple right now...and thats not a bad things at all...
there was a post on my messageboard asking folks if they could go back in time and change something they regret doing without it effecting their future, would they would do it...
my first thought was i dont regret anything...but after thinking about it for awhile, i realize thats not true...but i dont think i regret anything enough to go back and change anything...i realize a lot of the things i regret are things i did to myself, that affected my body and my mind...and while that was all painful to work through, i needed to learn those lessons...i made it harder on myself, but i learned...now the question says that erasing past deeds will not affect the future but then how else would i have learned those lessons? how could i be the person i am if i erased those situations and experiences? growing pains are an essential part of life...

antway, how is everyone? anything new, interesting or exciting?

2 comments:

Definitely_MiMi said...

Not much is new on my home front. Except the fact that I am exhausted all the time from work and school and school and work. I can't wait to see you. It'll be a break from the real world. LOL. I'm already planning a get together for that weekend and have told people about it. You just tell me what you guys want on the food and drink menu and I got you. Anywho...I'm at work so I guess I should do some. TTYL!!!!

Love ya!!!

My

Vee said...

Hey there!!!!!!!! I don't think it's good to regret anything. Everything that happens in life is a direct or indirect result of the decisions we made in the past. Anything bad should just be taken as a lesson learned instead of a regret. That's what I think anyway.

;-)

Great that you two are attending church together and having open discussion about it afterwards. Keep God at the center and he will strenghten your relationship! OOH when y'all getting married?!?!? LOL!