CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 06, 2005

it all turnt out ok...

i got my money back...all 475 dollars of it...
after filling out the paper work and faxing back to my credit union they deposited the money that someone had taken back into my account...
im still not sure how someone in hong kong got my debit account number or if the culprit is really in hong kong...
ill be getting a new debit card hopefully by tomorrow and the old debit account has been terminated...
now im really concerned about how i use my card because i use it all the time, and i pay all my bills online and since i dont know how my info got out there im considering using snail mail to send my bills in...
and i am also going to be careful how i use my new debit card when i get it...
im glad my bank gave me a call an were concerned about my account...and hey worked pretty fast to get my money back into my account...

one less stressor off my shoulders...

i got together with the ladies i went to the lotus festival with last night, we got together to watch the how lost and have a couple pina coladas...im not a big pina colada fan but those tasted pretty good...i told them if they ever want to get together and do it again my apartment is availble, i just need a little notice so i can get all my clothes off the floor...and give the place a quick clean up...

tomorrow will be another long day, at least the morning will..i have to be in to work at 7 a.m. because i have to finish putting together the front page of the paper and the front page of the sports section , those are the sections that take the longest to put together and need the most editing...its good experience though....

had an intersting convo over email with my girl pru regarding school loyalty and having expectations of self and others...i wont hash the whole thing and pru and i have agreed to disagree on a few things...we both have a way of looking at things and they are very different...i think we are friends because we balance each other out...it was a really good convo because we are also getting to know each other as more than just students...we are finding common ground and having conversations that arent just about reminiscing on old times, because we did have some fun experiences...but it kind of showed how our friendship is evolving...we are learning about each other as women who are both working and struggling to find our places in the world..i can see us leaning on each other and supporting each other...i like those kinda of convos with my girls...it doesnt make them seems as far away....

speaking of friends....

memo to 'drea: imma need you to call your folk....you have been MIA all week...

thats all for now....the week is almost over...i think i can make it...although i still have to be up early on saturday for a meeting...some weeks it feels like it will never end, and some others just fly bye...this week has def been dragging...

0 comments: