CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 14, 2006

its been a minute...

last time i wrote i was gushing about my car...that sucker took 2 weeks to get here! i was driving around in a rental for 2 weeks...i hate rentals...but my baby is here now...im loving my impala...and i have my XM radio back so i dont have to listen to the radio any longer...i still have to name my baby...ive been on a don cheadle kick the past couple weeks but i dont think don is a cute name for a car...although don's character mouse in devil in a blue dress is now the name for something else important in my life...here's a hint, it vibrates....

pru and drea kept telling me about facebook so i finally joined the other week..if you are reading this on facebook as a note, its really my blog..i linked it to the site so it updates up every time i update my blog on blogspot...so now i have a facebook account, a myspace account, 2 blogs and im a moderator for a message board i joined 3 years ago...im def doing way too much in the online world...if you see spelangel anywhere its probably me...

so....who thinks the democrats are going to take control over the House after the next election? im editing the wire section of the paper today so ive been reading a lot of political stories...its a big section since its for sunday so ive been on the grind...my eyes almost glazed over from all the stories ive read today though...and we still have a ways to go tonight...

if anyone is in nashville, ill be there in a couple weeks...my journalism fellowship is having a reunion/training...so ill be at vanderbilt for a few days before heading down to atlanta for homecoming...so if you are going to homecoming give me a wave, ive already seen a flyer for some party at some mansion, but i dont know who dude is...i plan on hanging out that week...i have only taken one day off since i moved out to cali in february...how come it was 90 degrees the other day?

michael, yes im going to call you, ive been running around forreal but all is well over here...work has been keeping me busy, which is good...ive had a few surprises, a couple disappointments but nothing ya girl cant handle...love you!

4 comments:

lyre said...

I have 2 accounts on myspace, 3 personal blogs on blogspot, 2 business blogspots and 1 on yahoo 360.

Anonymous said...

You seem too busy, particularly with online stuff. Try to relax a little and take more time with yourself doing nothing. That's what I did this past weekend and I've loved it.
And thanks for the shoutout.

mbd

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I like your car. mbd

DramaFree said...

Congrats on your car!!