CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

my cell phone exploded!

so last night im playing with my phone....and then it started trippin....turning itself on and off then on then off then on then off....you get the picture...

i actually woke up before 11 to go to the sprint store....

thank God i got that insurance....

but i am phoneless until friday....sprint had to order me a new one...on top of that the good folks at sprint could not retrieve any of the data on my phone...and of course i never got around to backing up anything soooo....if you could please send me your cell numbers and emails and any other information you would like me to plug into my new phone when i get it it would be appreciated...also if you need to reach me....ummm...e-mail me, i would say call my home phone, or my work phone but i never got around to memorizing those numbers either...

thanks yall...love ya!

ooh, my email - swatkins7118@yahoo.com


what am i going to do without my cell phone...i feel lost...i mean if i cant send at least 20 text messages a day i go through withdrawal...*sigh*

1 comments:

Enigma said...

I would lost without my cell phone... Good luck with being without it. It may actully bring you a lil peace and quiet! And yes, with SPRINT - thank goodness you had insurance!