CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

keep ya head up

you know that saying dont let nobody steal your joy....i let that happen today...im so mad at that...i woke up today in a good mood...i sat around the house, had my coffee, painted my toes watched some sex and the city dvds, did a little laundry...just real chill...just a nice quiet morning, the sun was shining my place is decently clean...i was good...

then i let someone, who musta been in a mood affect me...let them dictate my mood...took the smile off my face...i let someone bring me down with their words...joy....joy...heeeellllooo...joy...where are you?? yup gone....

since that convo my mood has taken a dive, i got to work and my mood got worse...im at the point now im not even bantering with my co-workers..and that usually brings my mood up...

im hoping i still have a chance to snap out of it...but its looking kinda grim..still have a lot of work to do tonight...

----------------

i wrote that last night while i was at work...but ya know what helped..i called my girl who i hadnt talked to in a while...im trying to get her to move out here...but talking to her for about 20 min or so cheered me up...i went back to my desk and finished some more work...went over and joked around with a few co-workers..ended my night on a high note instead of a low one...

went home last night and boiled some crab legs..watched some tv...read a little bit of a book before i went to sleep...it felt good..it took me a minute to get out of my mood but when i did i ran with it...

woke up this morning..had my cup of coffee and texted my girl to meet me at the gym! i am SOOOOO sore right now...i did an hour on the treadmill and a pretty intense ab routine...instead of going home and making a grilled cheese sandwich, like i had been thinking about, me and my girl grabbed protein smoothies then headed to the store to pick up fixings for some salad...i feel good today..i didnt dwell on yesterdays turmoil, i just began my new day...shoo, im blessed to have it, many didnt wake up this morning...

tomorrow i plan on hittin the gym again...and im excited...havent been excited about a workout in a while....

oh and yeah remember that last post where i was ging to chill on my balcony and listen to my lenny?? yeah, HA, of course that didnt happen! i didnt wake up until after noon and my marine didnt sleep in like i thought he would...we ended up sittin up on the couch drinkin coffe and watchin some martin lawrence movie on USA...aawwww well plans change...

went to see smokin aces....pretty good movie...Common and Alicia were GORGEOUS!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

spel! what it is homie?