CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 23, 2007

stressin and movin

mama has been movin! and has had a nice big tension headache every since the process started...
my girl and i got an apartment together and i have been moving all my stuff since wednesday...and i am tired...and not done yet...we decided to move to a two bed/two bath in my complex...by doing that we dont have to pay a deposit cause ive been there a year already...sounded good to me so we jumped on it...

i swear i didnt realize i had so much stuff though and between the both of us we ended up sticking some things in storage...

i am wiped out...im used to waking up between 11 and 11:30 and lounging until its time to get ready for work..ive been getting up around 9 the pasat few days, packing, moving and running errands then going to work..i attempted to go out thursday and made it until around 1a.m. then i had to call it quits...my body has been totally drained this whole week...
but im almost done..all i have left is the kitchen...my huny and his boy came and got a lot of my stuff transported this afternoon and i am soo thankful for that because it would have taken me forever to finish by myself...

i might attempt to go out tonight since the guys are i here but i dunno....i want to straigten up my room and bathroom real bad so i can feel at home in my new place...

my books are a mess....it took forever to get them to the new apartment...and now i have to get them back on the shelves...i swear i just have to stop buying books...just stop reading...HA...yeah not going to happen...just going to have to buy more bookshelves....

i pray this headache will let up soon...

0 comments: