CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 22, 2004

Sit...Breath In...Push Out...

i was sitting at my computer trying to figure out what to write...i thought this blog thing would be easy...i would just sit down and begin typing...well, thats not the case, i was sitting frozen wondering what i should write...and after some thought i figured out that i should write about writing my first blog....
i discovered that starting your first blog entry is alot like trying to shit in your workplace bathroom...what the hell is this chick talking about; is that what you are asking yourself....well let me explain....
you dont want to stank it up, you dont wanna make too much noise, you dont want to hurt yourself, but you HAVE to get it out....
i am one of those people who have to get it out...if i didnt write i would be one angry constipated black woman....if i didnt write, #1, i wouldnt have a job (as a newspaper reporter writing is what i do for a living, its how i pay the bills) and #2, my brain would be stopped up to the point where not even Milk of Magnesia could relax the pressure....
so i write, and i write and i keep on writing because i cant stand the pressure...
and so i start this blog as another way for me to unload myself and keep the shit for invading my life and stanking up my soul....
and so while you are here i invite you to sit, breathe in and push out cause i guarentee thats what ill be doing....

1 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Uh oh...it's my gurl Spel! LOL! MI just started a trend.

Let loose and get raw with it...just spill your brain out all over the place. I feel you. Writing is a wnderful release