CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 25, 2006

a foreign concept

i was watching this show Work Out the other day on Bravo, my new fav network..and this lady says she is going to the gym to lose some weight cause her butt was too big...now mind you this woman's azz was close to being non exsistent...
maybe its just me but i never heard of a woman wanting to lose her booty...i went to school in the south and booty is beautiful and bountiful...in fact when i was in school i wanted more booty...my girls drea and tootie had nice round butts that filled out jeans perfectly, i had the breasts of the group, so they said i wasnt allowed to complain about my butt..and while my butt aint small it was the smallest of the groups...

i graduated college in 2003 and since then i have put on maybe 12 pounds...and guess what...I'S GOT BOOTY NOW!! when i get out of the shower i turn sideways in the mirror just to admire it...im so happy that i got some rump..so when i heard that on the TV i was dumbfounded...people actually want to lose their butts...i cant believe that...da hell is wrong with them?...booty is a blessing! i wouldnt mind toning up the tummy a little bit, but the booty...maybe id make it a little firmer...but smaller....why would i go do that?

so umm....am i the only one who cant relate to this slimming the booty thing? am i deranged cause i think booty is beautiful? is there something i dont know?

6 comments:

DramaFree said...

I guess having a "J-Lo" butt turned out to be just a fad

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

I like my big ol' rump though wearing jeans at times can be a trying thing.

Nicollette said...

i want more booty than I got...i know soon as i drop this weight though ..it's gone and its the ONLY thing i want to stay..lol

lyre said...

I think somebody stuck a pin in mine. it's shrinking. I guess that is what goes at 50. yo Azz! :-))

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

GB and Hunnie...get up on that eliptical and do some squats...that's a booty lift for days

Anonymous said...

For some reason I didn't see the comment I wrote yesterday but the bottomline -- no pun intended -- is that for as long as I have known you you have had a fine booty. But some Black women think that having a nice round ass isn't a good thing. I think it is Angela's finest attribute yet she thinks it is the worst. I like a nice ass and always have. mbd