CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

its going to be a good year

recap: went to MI for Christmas...it was great seeing my fam, i got to meet my new cousin, he is almost one years old...and a little heathen, lol... naw but forreal that what i told his daddy, my cousin...the little guy only has 4 teeth but decided to bite me..and it hurt...but he is the cutest little thing i have ever seen...he just started walking so he wore me out but it was fun holding a baby, he was so sweet when he got sleepy...Christmas was great, it was wonderful being around my family, i couldnt stop hugging them...

geting off the plane in detroit i saw a little girl with a Spelman bag that said class of '09 so i HAD to find out her info... turns out she is in high school and has dreams of being a Spelman woman...i love that! her mom and i talked all the way to the baggage claim and she was telling me about her daughter...i hope that girl makes it to Spelman, she sounded like Spelman material...i have her moms info so i may check up on her..

then i came back to California....and went out for new years eve...i remember the ball dropping and hugging all my people, taking pictures, the champagne toast...it was great...and i was looking REAL cute that night too...

i have been having a great year already...my weekend was wonderful..my boyfriend and his friends came down from the marine base and spent the weekend with me and my people...on sunday me and the boyfriend spent the whole day together laying up on the couch, watching movies, and falling asleep...it was nice just being around each other...cant wait until the weekend wheen he comes back down...

last night i worked a half day..i have vacation time from last year i need to use up so i decided to take half days on tuesdays, my slow days...my boy came up to me and asked if i wanted to come over for dinner...my girl and i house sat for him and his partner a few weeks ago and had a great time laying up in their nice house, playing with their dogs and chillin in their jacuzzi...so my girl and i met over his house last night and had a ball, its was a great night...im taking in he whwhole scene: its january and we are sitting outside in the backyard next to a fire pit sipping martinis and grilling steaks...talk about new experiences...after a nice dinner outside under the cabana we hit the jacuzzi and had a good time laughing and conversing...clearly after the drinks, the heavy food and the hot jacuzzi i went home and crashed...

my year is already starting out so nice, chill and fun and i plan to keep that vibe going...the family is healthy, the job is hectic but wonderful, the boyfriend is HOT AS HELL, the friends are genuine..life is good...this year is going to be soo right...i am claming it for myself....


GBMama - i have a verse coming for you!

1 comments:

lyre said...

Hello, my angel, I am waiting on that verse. I, too, am having a stellar year! Praise God from whom all blessings flow.