CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

been on vacation...

from work and from blogging..but im back..and i got stories, lol....my birthday week was the BOMB..i got photos! a have a few reflections too...*WAVING* to the few people who actually read this tiny blog....ill be updating soon....oh, i got in a car accident but im okay...i went home to visit the fam in michigan and they are thriving...kinda....lol...im missing my man...2 more weeks and he will be in my arms...yeah ill be back...details to come.....MUAH

3 comments:

lyre said...

you were missed! Lot has happened since June! I had to motivate myself. Oh by the way. note my new blog. this is a new day for Lyre..

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Awwww...do share

Anonymous said...

Tell me about your car accident!
-MoFo
P.S.--I linked you to my site.