CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

day dreamin and im thinkin of you...

i was re-reading my Vibe Vixen and saw a cute question that they asked their editors and writers for the issue...and i started trying to think of my own answer..

the question: what is you midsummer night's dream?

it was such a cute question...i had some ideas..then i asked my girls and realized i was limiting myself...they were dreaming about trips to figi and italy....shoo, i was just thinking about going back to atlanta...lol...

and i thought well hmm let me think broader...but i couldnt..as much as i want to visit these exotic places all i could think about was atlanta...

so here is my dream...im going to keep it simple..try not to write too much...leave room for my imagination to feed off of later...

i have the warehouse loft of my dreams, located in midtown or downtown atlanta...and no rent, lol..its just mine...i have a steel gray BMW convertible and black range rover parked in my garage...
i have my girls over and we are drinking champagne and snacking on goodies while getting ready to go out...
and by my girls i mean all my girls...my college ladies, my cali ladies, my michigan ladies, my fellowship ladies...all my ladies...together in one space....yes, my loft is huge, lol

we go out to a fab dinner at one of my fav italian places, Brio...then off to a rooftop party where we dance the night away...and after we are good and toasty and sweaty from dancing...we end up at waffle house for some late night grease...lol

in the morning i wake up to the smell of coffee and mcdonald mcgriddles...my marine has come over to surprise me with breakfast cause he is just sweet like that..and he knows mcgriddles are my crack...we cuddle on the couch while we eat and talk and laugh...we take a hot shower together and end up in the bedroom for some bonding time, lol...

okay thats as far as i got....lol...

had some more ideas but...hanging with friends and loving down my man seemed to be a good enough dream for the moment...
so..

whats your midsummer nights dream?

1 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Gurllll if it's not two cities I love is Atlant and souf Dade County (my ex from there). If my business venture was set up like it was supposed to have been, I would be livin it up in Atlanta. My daddy raised a true country gurl. And I mess the Waffle House. I had three years of it while I was in undergrad.

The next time you go to Atlanta, let me know. I wanna go.