CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

my mind's telling me no!

im going to see katt williams tomorrow...so excited...still dont know what im wearing...you know i have to look good just in case katt sees me from the stage and my beauty gets him excited and he tells one of his people to come get me and take me back stage so then i can tell him that i am flattered that he saw me and wanted to holler and i think he is a talented man and i would love the number to his hair stylist but i am faithful to my man and no glitz and glam can take me away from him but thanks for wanting to meet me..also i am not that kind of girl and i am slightly offended at your proposal...
yeah ok so that can only happen in my overactive imagination..but just in case i need to look cute and coordinated...im thinking skinny jeans, red shoes...and thats all i got so far...

my sweetie is still keeping mum on when he is coming back...all i know is he will be back before valentines day...and im actually not upset at the fact that i am being kept in the dark...i kinda like the surprise factor...the house apartment is clean...my only issue is...well...shaving...im lazy...im really not trying to shave anything until i know its going to be seen...ya feel me? so thats going to be a little tricky...he is either gonna get "fresh and clean," "slightly stubbly" or "da hell is that!?" depending on when he decides to show up...

ive been on gossip site overload...and im doing it to myself...after i get done with my work i start going from site to site to site reading about the "lives" of celebs...guess im more of a pop culture junky then i thought...not only that...my dvr is set to record way too much mtv, vh1 and bet...with all these shows starting new seasons im kinda in couch potato heaven...i already know making the band:battle of the sexes is going to be an interestingly sloppy mess...then the gautlett 3 started this week bringing more drama to my television set...i think im set to record like 8 or 9 more shows...but thats the way i like my drama..on my televsion only...i like MY reality peaceful...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes us regret? or is it really regret that we feel? To be honest it seems that regret is really just an avoidance of what we already know to be true-the inevitable...Crazy, at least that is how it seems because when we scan the pages of our lives we realize we always knew some how what the outcome would be. Will we be? or will we regret never being? I don't know....Will she leave? or will she regret leaving? you already know....will they hurt? will we care? or will we be selfish and lace our indiscretions with regret. Goodmorning heartache, i know you too well...

sincerely,
"someone who has seen you cry"