CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

silent tears...

if you know me, you know i proabably will never let you see me cry...my mama has seen my cry cause, well, she is my mama...one of my best friends andrea saw me cry oooh about 8 years ago..and that lasted for less than 5 minutes...

i guess i dont like to let folks see me get that vulnerable...as open as i am crying is too personal to me...crying takes me to a place i dont feel i can really share with anyone...i have no problem telling someone i cried, after the fact...its definitely something i feel i sould work on, letting my guard down...maybe one day...i told my boyfriend today he made me cry...well he made me tear up for a quick minute but i told him i cried so he would learn a lesson...and he did...i think i scared him when i told him that...

i do cry though...i wonder if i cry enough...is there a quota on tears? i dont like crying..i get a headache afterwards...

a really good book can make me cry or a really good movie...but i usually keep to myself during those moments...

i had a really good cry a couple days ago...tears tend to appear when im having a really deep talk with God...

i was feeling a little lost, helpless, lonely and overwhelmed the other day...pondering my purpose, wondering what my next step is supposed to be, asking Him for guidance...cause sometimes i just dont know which way to turn...asking Him for forgiveness, for mercy, for wisdom, for a sign, an answer...i reached out to God and pleaded for strength and the tears came down...

maybe i should cry more because as much as it hurt, it felt soo good

no headache this time

3 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Awwwww (((BIG HUG)))

Nights_that_never_end said...

Im pretty much the same way. Crying shows that your weak but you know what Im starting to learn it helps to cry. I cryed for the first time last week to my bestfriend of 13 years and I believe it brought us e ven closer. I made me feel better to get it off my chest

Vee said...

I was asking someone that not to long ago "is it bad that I don't cry much"

but when I do I cry alone...I guess it's sort of a release for me. it feels good to cry when I do.

And I alwasy end up crying when talking to God, thanking Him for bring me through and asking for answers..He's the Man! LOL