CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

life is good!

my huny is back so im real happy about that...he refused to tell me exactly what day he was flying in because he wanted it to be a surprise...he promised to be back before valentines day...it was cute at first but around the 12th i started to get a little antsy...for some reason his phone wasnt working and i couldnt reach him for a few days...on top of that the last time i had talked to him he told mme he had to change his flight and wasnt coming in until the 20th...of course refused to belived that..my sweetie cannot lie well at all...but was the 14th got closer i was feeling sad, and slightly mad that i couldnt get in touch with him and maybe he wasnt going to make it for valentines day..i had taken the day off already so i was gearing up for sitting at the house alone...

on the 13th i was REAL pissy...i told a few folks at work that my baby hadnt checked in with me and i was starting to believe i wouldnt see him until the 20th...my girl and i planned to meet at my house after work and have some champagne and veg out...

she beat me to my apartment and went up the front walk while i parked around back...she has a key so she could let herself in..as i was coming up to the door she was cming out of the apartment and closing the door...she just said "ill talk to you tomorrow"...i walked in to candles lit everywhere...and my dog jumping on my leg, lol i run to the bedroom but no sweetie, as i turned around he appeared in the doorway...*sigh* he was home!

on valentines day i made a big dinner and then we went to the movies...it been great since he has been back..we got right back in the groove of things...2 months away from each other really made us see how much we appreciate each other...

so life is good...he surprised me with the why did i get married dvd and i surprised him with the american gangster 3-disc set...

family is good, friends are good, work is good...so i am so happy...my girl marie brought me these red grapefruit that grow on trees in her yard....tasty! i love southern california if only cause i can go to someones yard and pick fruit off trees...

im ready for the warm weather to come and stay...its in the 70s during the day now but iffy some days...i cant wait until its steadily 80-85..i will be so happy..i love heat and sun...

3 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

I'll take 70 over 35 any day. I'm happy for you gurlie. The surprise was sooooooooo sweet.

Vee said...

awwwww!!! Life CERTIANLY is good!!

Eb the Celeb said...

girl we just had a snow storm here... I would kill for some 70degree weather