CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 09, 2008

sharing is caring

I was half watching Celebrity Rehab on VH1 and half messing around on my computer this morning...i remember back in the day i used to link stuff i was talking about but...well...if you dont know about the show celebrity rehab w/ dr. drew pinsky...google it...

so like i said i wasnt giving the show my 100% attention because i was recording it so i knew id probably watch it again later....that was until pinsky said something i had never heard before...but it grabbed me for a minute...i had to get a pen and write it down...im sure others have heard this before but it was new to me...

he said, "you are only as sick as your secrets."

that really just got me...i just thought id share...

0 comments: