CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

focus on me

So..i saw this on Eb's blog..and i knew i had to do it...enjoy me!

I am not: transparent
I hear: my thoughts
I regret: not listening to myself when i was younger
I care: about my inner circle
I long to: make an impact
I feel alone: less and less
I hide: most of my thoughts
I drive: with lil wayne in my cd player
I sing: because im happy?
I dance: around my apartment
I write: because i know no other way
I breathe: because im blessed
I play: spades when i get the chance
I miss: hearing my daddy play the piano in the middle of the night
I search: then i stop myself and pray for guidance
I say: what i need to say, when i need to say it
I feel: loved
I succeed(ed): by growing
I fail(ed): when i stifle my dreams
I dream: of having it all
I sleep: peacefully
I wonder: whats next
I want: joy and wisdom
I worry: that i want too much
I have: to stay on the treadmill until homecoming
I give: all i can offer
I fight: to be understood
I am: my mother's daughter
I can’t: believe vitamin water has 125 calories
I stay: relaxed
I will: keep it pushin
I can: be too blunt
I would: like to travel all over the world
I might: try some more recipes i saw on the food network
I like: sitting in the jacuzzi with a glass of champagne
I love: the smell of his cologne
I smile: when my dog humps her stuffed bear
I frown: when im underestimated
I read: too much news
I work: to play

2 comments:

lyre said...

I'm gonna do it too

Eb the Celeb said...

Can we really want to much though?

I think I struggle with that too... but if you don't isn't that sort of settling... OMG my head hurts just thinking about it