CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

the randomness

i was having some random conversation the other week and i was asked whats my favorite food...i like so many things i couldnt even come up with anything at that moment...too bad starch isnt a food group...it hit me a few days later...

i LOVE potatoes...i can eat potatoes every day...i dont, but i could...french fried, baked, mashed, twice baked, chips, red, yellow, new, garlic...yeah, see where im going with this?

i love potatoes...give me a baked potato topped with veggies, cheese, butter and Lawry's and i good to go....of course i take all the health out of a potato when i put all that on it...so i dont let myself eat them like that as often as i really want to...

ok, so that was my ode to the potato...real random...i think im hungry actually...

its still in the low hundreds during the day out here, hot but not humid, so not too bad...at night its soo nice though...its perfect jacuzzi weather....its great to get off work and head for the jacuzzi with a nice glass of wine...the sky is pretty clear out here so sitting back and just looking in the sky and relaxing is soo...perfect...nights like that there are no worries, just good times...

im still trying to get my fitness on so i can look hot for homecoming...im doing OK, the knees are hurting a little from the high incline i set the treadmill on so i find myself taking more days off than id like...but i have to take care of my knees so that i can exercise properly without injuring myself...im still fly so if i dont make my goal ill be good...im a good size anyway...i really dont need to go down anymore sizes...so who knows...time will tell...

not much going on over here in the desert, just watching the foodnetwork and waiting for football season to be over...anything, new, interesting or exciting around your way?

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

french fries are my favorite vegetable... and yes they are a vegetable...

Vee said...

yes! I can eat a baked potato or potatoes every day too or spinach...MMMM! LOVE IT!


OH how I miss that Cali weather!!! it's already hitting the 60s here in MD :-(