CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Out of Boredum...

...this blog entry is birthed....

yep, another saturday in my cozy apartment....ive gotten used to this quiet life but sometimes i miss getting dressed up and going to a lounge or party....and while i could do that now, especially since there is a little sumthin goin on next weekend (but ill be busy *big smile*) that i got e-vited too, im not crunk to go to it...cause my girls aint here, the whole purpose of going out to me is to be with your people...unless its a business sort of thing...and then its all about networking...and there is a networking event in a few weeks that my one of my organizations is putting together so i know ill be there, i need some new contacts anyway...but i just meant getting cute for no reason other than to go to dinner with my girls and then hit some party later...college life was good..no real responsibility, barely any money, friends always around....blah, blah, blah....but i dont want to go back....

so i uh talked to my "oldest friend" over AIM last night...im having a problem with the word friend at the moment regarding her...technically we never fell out, we have just chosen different paths...she used to be my best friend, and i suppose she still is, if we want to just use words...but hmmm, lets just say i havent talked to her in a few months, and havent had the urge to call her...i dont feel like she is missing in my life...is that harsh?...i mean we slightly caught up...she asked me questions about my life and i deflected them back to her not giving up any info and she did the same to me, being vague about what she has been going through...you dont do that to someone u consider a friend right?...

during that convo she asked me if i had spoke to jason (my ex), she had actually hooked us up and we were going strong until last year when i moved to nashville for 3 months to do my journalism fellowship...i remember around april last year he said to me "out of sight, out of mind"...and i thought my heart was going to break, we broke up 2 weeks before i came back home to pack up and move to where i am now...we had "break-up sex"...and went our separate ways...i saw him around x-mas....and i felt nothing for him....actually i think i really stopped wishing him back in my life around my birthday last year...that would be july...it took some time, and a lot of writing to realize that i didnt want him anymore, he wasnt giving me what i needed and i was happier alone...he was not the man for me and you know what i was okay with that, and yes i could be his friend but i didnt really need his friendship, i didnt need to reach out to him...okay back to the beginning...my "friend" brought him up, asked if i had heard from him, i said he had called on v-day...she said i hear he has a new girlfriend, and i said i wasnt surprised...sometimes when someone brings someone from your past up u think "what if"...but ya know what, i didnt...

so.....when is vivian green going to come out with something new? i still have her album on rotation....its one of those albums u just put on repeat, light a bunch of candles, grab a glass of wine and a novel, lay back on the couch or bed and just read through the night...or course the wine will make u a little sleepy, so make sure you blow out the candles before u hit the bed...

i have this man in my life.....im feelin him....he is feelin me....and thats all i have to say about that...for the moment...

i think it is time to end this entry....im feelin xtra fem at the moment...i think its cause i had a nice peaceful day...time to do the beauty thing...i just read my Glamour mag for the month so i got a few ideas i might try....but for now i gotta do the facial peel, possibly a peticure, do something with my hair, its time for a trim , maybe ill hook that up tomorrow...lets see i think that will be all i do 2nite....exciting right....uh yeah....

0 comments: