CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Gone til November....well July anyway

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes Ms. Spelangel is going to Reno, Nevada.....
Last Wednesday I got a call from the Maynard Institute telling me that they have a spot open in their copyediting program and asked if i would like it...umm, i was like yes i would....ive been wanting to get into that program ever since i heard about it but i didnt think it was going to happen...well long story short it happened, and all i have to do is pay for my flight....i talked to my bosses and they were willing to let me go for six weeks to the program and they are giving me a weekly stipend....
so i have been rushing to get everything together for my trip...i have to be in reno by tuesday...i have been frustrated on how i am gong to pay my bills and my flight and all the other details needed for my trip...ive been rushing but its feels good to finally look my future in the eye....i have so many high hopes for myself after this program....it was something i wanted and they called me and asked me to be involved...
i believe that when something is placed into your lap and it is that something that u have dreamed of you have the responsilibity to do everything witihn your power to make it happen...i know that this fellowship program will open many doors for me and although i am nervous i am ready for the challenge....
everything is falling into place....so while i do have to give up a few things i think the outcome is worth all the effort....

1 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Congrats! Let me know how it is...have big fun.