CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Music Video Codes By Musicjesus.com


i brought my 25th birthday in the right way...dancing on top of a bar with a pretty blue drink in my hand!!
the deal was last night that every time a bobby brown song came on i had to climb up on the bar and dance....i think they played about 4 bobby songs....and i made 12 dollars! HA!...its been a great birthday so far....
going out to lunch soon with a friend....maybe dinner with the girls...i have the whole day to not do a damn thing....i went and got myself a pedicure and an eyebrow wax and treated myself to some new candles and a couple books....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my birthday twin Greg...love you much!!

4 comments:

DramaFree said...

Happy Birthday Ma! and may you be blessed with many more!

lyre said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I remember when I turned a quarter of a centruy. I felt so grown up! All in my career, single and ready for the world! ENJOY!!! Pssst...I'll let you know how it feels to turn 50 in October. :-))

soul said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

25 years young.. gosh you got mucho to do like more clubbing, more relaxing, more chilling lol...

hope it went well

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Birthday, though I'm late posting on your blog. Too bad I wasn't there to dance and celebrate with you. Indy isn't the same without you.