CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

im becoming a mama!

i went out to the bar after work with my girl the other day...my co-workers were all meeting up to hang out and just chill ..i mean shut down the bar...yeah, they are a rowdy bunch...

so i get there a little after midnight...and im ready to go about 30 mnutes later...i didnt even order a drink...

i was at the bar and all i could think about was getting home to her...








i plan on throwing up som birthday pics soon....and i bought a new laptop..i should get it early next week..i cant wait!

1 comments:

Vee said...

Glad to see that all is well!
I've got a new blog now..i dont think the link that you have me saved on is any good anymore. Anyway, check out my new blog, I'll be checkin out yours!!

-HunnieB