CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Feelin like a Sunday driver...

u know a Sunday driver...just chillin, takin in the scenery, no particular place to be and in no hurry to get to any specific destination...just enjoying the ride...
i am feeling so relaxed today...almost sensual really...

my drive in to work was so peaceful...ive noticed that when i first started working at the paper i would leave my house 20 min before i had to be at work and its a 25-30 min drive into work....i would speed all the way to work to be there at 7:30 a.m.....
but now, i actually get up early, and i added breakfast into my morning routine...i then leave 30 min instead of 20 min early...and i take it easy....i do the speed limit...and i listen to music..its like i am mentally preparing myself for work..
it is a beautiful strech of highway that i ride on, barely any cars...just lots of trees and small mountains and rivers....
i have become aware of the seasons...nature...this year i noticed fall, and winter and the makings of spring...i saw the leaves change colors and then fall off the trees...i saw deers, and rabbits...i saw snow frozen over tree branches...small things i never bothered to take notice of because i was always so busy running around...i saw the prettiest sunrise last week...and the fact that i actually remember it shows that my mind is starting to spread out beyond thoughts of myself...
i like this easy relaxed feeling, i enjoy my 30 min commute into work and my drive home, it gives me time to unwind...
its the little things about myself that i enjoy recognizing now...in little ways i am growing...because i am starting to open my eyes and see the big picture not just staring straight ahead...



i love waking up....not knowing where the day will take me....



BTW....today my daddy turned 60....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY....I LOVE YOU....

0 comments: