CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

In his arms...

so i am putting myself out there...telling my business...but i cant help it....this feeling i am feeling feels too nice....or should i say bitter sweet?

i always wonder what i miss about a person...and ive found its the simple things, always the small stuff...the stuff i take for granted when i am around that person...

for example my best friend moved to NY and i miss our wednesday afternoon of getting out hair done together at our fav salon by our fav stylist and then going out for thai food...riding in our cars...sometimes together sometimes trailing behind each other, always in tandem...windows cracked, hair blowing, shades on...sometimes stopping by the baskin-robbins to get ice cream and sit ouside on a bench to eat....practicing to be the divas we know one day we will be...i miss doing those leisure days of hanging out with my sis....


so what am i missing right now about a certain man?...

im missing his kisses...very soft kisses, never rushed, very tender and full of invitation...at least thats how i interpret them....
but just as much, if not more than the kisses...i miss waking up on Sunday mornings with his arms around me...i miss waking up to him saying "good morning" and the special way he says it....as the sun sets through the window...or depending on the time, as it shines through the half closed blinds that cover my window...
but those arms...one usually draped over my head or behind his..the other rests quietly across my stomach...holding me tight...i usually intertwine my fingers with his...laced loosely...his fingers sometimes graze over my thigh but always ends up back around my middle...

my back pressing slightly against his chest...is how we wake up...and as i turn to him we peer into each others eyes, slightly smiling...sometimes he gently lifts a piece of hair out of my face or ill try and trace his lips with the tips of my fingers trying to make it all the way around before he can take my finger into his mouth...i miss playing tag with our eyes, telling stories, our silent conversations...and i miss the feel of him in my bed...

i miss the feeling of being together knowing that we have a whole day of nothing to fill up...u know, the simple things....

0 comments: