CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 26, 2006

it never rains in southern california

spel is moving....i got the job i flew out to california to interview for...i didnt think i had gotten the job because it had been a week and i hadnt heard anything...this normally wouldnt perplex me except the man said he would call me the sunday after my interview so i was thinking okay he will call monday or tuesday...but a whole week went by and nada....i planned a trip to atlanta to hang out and my plane left friday afternoon....so im sitting on the plane before we take off and my phone rings it was dude....he was like "spel, i want you to work for me"...so i am going to be a copy editor for a paper in southern cali...

i get to live here




so i found out last night my start date is feb 20....that gives me 3 weeks to find and apartment, get my stuff moved and get myself down there..i can do it...im so excited ive been ready to get out of indy..and with this new boss stressing me out it couldnt have come at a better time...

i am a ball of nerves right now...but i have such a good support system i know i can manage....i need a new start...i am just sad it is taking me further away from the people i love....

2 comments:

G. Mo said...

Congratulations!!!!!

editor said...

Congrats on the new job. I just got one too!

New beginnings for everyone!