CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 02, 2006

see what happens when i dont have any work

im sitting here at work bored out of my mind......there should be a law that states, if work is as slow as it is today people should have to go home, marinate on their couches, zone out in front of the tv and not move unless it is to use the bathroom or go to the kitchen....

and if u r as skilled as i am....u would run to the kitchen, take whatever u are eating to the bathroom and knock out two birds with one stone....HA!

im here and i have no work to do and i am scheduled to be here until 7ish...although 6:30 sounds like a good time to hit the road.....i just ran out and grabbed a caramel macchiato and a heath bar....so im set....

i decided i would divulge a secret about myself that only few now.....ready.....ok

i am a product junkie and a drugstore whore.....((whew!))....i finally said it outloud....(kinda).....i can exhale again...its just that im addicted to face and body products....a friend once said commercials were made just for me...if they make a commerical for it, i have probably tried it, and probably still own it...

one day i had people over for dinner and i forgot to close my medicine cabinet all the way....my girl came out of my bathroom and was like "dang girl, you sure do have a lot of face products!" *blush*

yes my medicine cabinet is full of face products, if u look in the cabinets under my sink u will find all types of bubble bath, shower gels and a few cleaning supplies....((i am also OC when it comes to cleaning my toilet (but thats a whole 'nother entry))

and if you were to look in my linen closet you would find a big plastic container full of products that cannot fit in my bathroom....

okay so..what did i do......i compiled a picture blog of my favorite products.....why??...because im sitting here at work with nothing better to do....

ready...ok....here goes....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pore unclogging scrub...great stufff....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
whats pore unclogging scrub without the triple action astringent....i love biore's whole line...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i dont know how popular Basis products are...but this foaming cleanser is wonderful for removing make up...its also good if you have very sensitive skin..my old dermatologist reccomended this when i was an acne-prone teenager, and i still keep a couple bottles in the cabinet....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
please run out to Bath and Body Works and pick this up.....i LUVE this stuff....the eucalyptus/spearmint smell is lovely and i swear your skin will feel so soft after you wash it off....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its winter time.....please run out a grab a couple of these....moiturize the skin...no one wants to be in the bed with some cracked and caked up person scratchin them up...its thick though so a little goes a long way...great for feet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
now, u have to go to your nearest mary kay consultant for this...and its a good $56..but its worth it...your face will feel soooooooooooo soft.....i promise you will be glowing...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
if you dont want to shell out $56 on mary kay's microdermabrasion kit then hit this up for $12 bucks at K-Mart...its really nice too..its more of a mask so leave it on for a good 10 minutes but your skin will feel nice and refreshed after u wash it off...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i like this...its smells really good...if u have a back brush squirt some on that and go to town on your back...then find someone to lotion your back up afterwards...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is a creamy st ives apricot scrub..not grainy like the original stuff...although i love this whole line...st ives has some great stuff...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
good ol fashioned vasoline....cant do without it...i even keep a small jar on my desk at work...great for everything....my mama let me know a long time ago not to share your jar of vasoline with anyone...you just dont know what they use their's for....i wont go into detail...but...naw i just wont go there...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
if you dont feel like rubbing the baby oil gel in...it can get tedious sometimes...try this its nice and thick too...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
u have to love Paul Mitchell....and this tea tree line.....its an orgasm in a bottle (i should be in advertising right...HA!)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
before you dress.....caress...men, its aiight to use this too...i have a guy friend who loves caress....the light scent wont interfere with your cologne....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i buy two tubes of this at a time...i just like the way it foams in my mouth....


i guess that is all for the moment.....i do have plenty more products...i might post them later...and i hope you noticed u can find most these items at wal-mart, k-mart, walgreens, CVS, rite-aid, etc...im a chick on a budget....i cant hit the Clinique counter like i used to....

4 comments:

chele said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot. Now onto your addiction ... what the hell? Dang girl, I thought I was bad but you certainly have me beat. I love all the body products and I practically live at Bath and Body Works. Happy New Year!

Alli said...

That was funny.......I used to be the same way..in a way I still am..

The All Knowing said...

That Bath And Body Works Sugar Scrub is wonderful. My homegirl works at B&B, so i'm fully stocked.

Anonymous said...

Girl you better get in on the B&B semi-annual sale. It will probably be over at the end of the month, you can call them to find out when it ends. Your body scrub will be seriously reduced in price. I loves me some bath and body products. I should own stock in those mofos, seriously addicted!! Oh and the generic brand of baby oil gel works just the same. I purchase mine from Wally World. The brand name is equate and I have used the generic brand from K-mart too.

bunny