CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm not lonely...

i had a blog on an old message board and i just found it again...i was ranting about something or other and someone posted this poem in my comments....so i decided to post it...i love nikki giovanni...

I'm not Lonely
by Nikki Giovanni

i'm not lonely
sleeping all alone

you think i'm scared
but i'm a big girl
i don't cry
or anything

i have a great big bed
to roll around
in and lots of space
and i don't dream
bad dreams
like i used
to have that you
were leaving me
anymore

now that you're gone
i don't dream
and no matter
what you think
i'm not lonely
sleeping
all alone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome poem! I'm going to go home and write a response to it! Thanks, spelangel!

Julia said...

cool poem i'm doing her for aproject. check out my blog
www.highschoolmusicalfans-julia.blogspot.com