CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 25, 2006

blog withdrawal

i got it bad....so bad i almost drove 15 min to kinkos just to pay 20 cents a minute to use a computer so i could write in this blog...plus i havent been able to find time to read any new entries from my fav bloggers...ive actually been missing ddot's blog....

good news is ive been in cali a week and im loving it, the new job is going to be great..i can feel it...i hung out with a couple coworkers already...took me to the newspaper after hours drinking hole...and i went to a festival/fair and had funnel cake and fried zucchini..

my boss says i am now an official member of the "extraordinary league of black women" within the newsroom....that what the group of women i was with last week called themselves...they took me out to dinner and drinks and then handed the boss the bill....HA!....

i have found the wal-mart, the target, the mall and the starbucks...so i guess that means im all set...

i was kinda crunk (see there goes my atlanta mojo creepin up on me) cause when i stopped off at the mall food court they had a sushi place...and it was good, i was shocked...

ive been on an air mattress for a good week, just took the rental car back this morning...my furniture and car should be here in the morning...it better be...

since i havent been blogging ive been reading a lot, i have read about 5 books in the past week...and i did manage to write a thesis statement on why i am no longer calling myself a writer...ill post it when i get a chance...

i wont have internet up as soon as i thought i would, simply because i havent called the company to make an appointment...my body just hasnt adjusted to west coast time and working nights is not helping...and any other excuse that could fit here...

anyway, how is everyone? not that i really expect many responses to that question but humor me...

demo..i owe you a phone call...
juice..now you dont have to read about the latin man imma find...
my..im calling you soon too...
sevens..ill be waiting on my pamper party "goody" bag....you got a dildo/vibrator...sumthin... in there for me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dat's right i'm reading....

Miss you girl!
Sorry bout last night, i was out of it, and demo dont take no for an answer. Dont know why yall felt it ok to call after 12am... you know yo a** would've been asleep by then. :-/

I dont know how your schedule is, but lemme know when i can call so we can chat for real.

I'm glad you're adjusting. Can't wait till the chain can get back to normal. We done fell off... completely since you left :-/

Spelangel said...

My...i SWEAR i am calling you in the next couple days...
Demo...i called you last night
Mango....da hell?? LOL...so damn surprised to see your name on here...yeah, i guess i could try and holler at you at a reasonable hour,...blame demo, lol...j/k...i cant believe the chain is lacking, first EBL now the chain, smh...

Rell said...

congrats on the successful move!