CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 02, 2006

What does your siggy say?

i was looking at my personal e-mail signature...i was thinking i should change it up but after looking it over i decided to keep it...i like it...it shows my personality...does yours?

my sig:

"the authority of the writer always overcomes the skepticism of the reader." -Nikki Giovanni
"show me a writer, any writer, who hasnt suffered and ill show you someone who writes in pastels as opposed to primary colors." -Rita Mae Brown
"work like you dont need the money, love like youve never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobodys watching." -from I Wish I had A Red Dress by Pearle Cleage
"i found God in myself and i loved Her/i loved Her fiercely." -Ntozake Shange

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spelangel, you should keep it. I think it matches you.
As you know, I am sooo 20th Century. I didn't know -- and you never told me -- that you have a blog. My friend in Philly started a blog last week. I have spent the morning reading some of your past blogs, and commenting on some. So, you really are a writer, though several months ago you didn't think so. I miss seeing you. I still have your pix on my cell. mbd

lyre said...

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Nicollette said...

"One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation."
- Arthur Ashe