CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

cute

i got this e-mail from my girl Sevens a few weeks ago...i thought it was nice...i posted all but that part that at the end that told me i won't find true love if i don't send it to fifty-eleven people within 2 seconds...dont you hate when things say that? or some forwards will say if you send this back to me ill know you are my real friend...da hell? if you dont know you are my homie by my everyday actions then maybe we need to sit and reevaluate this here friendship...i never resend that those just out of spite...ok, went off on a tangent....enjoy...


Find a guy, who calls you beautiful instead of hot.

Who calls you back when you hang up on him.

Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead.

Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.

Who holds your hand in front of his friends.

Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

2 comments:

Nicollette said...

I agree with all of these...except..i dont want anyone watching me sleep..it creeps me out..LOL you waking up and they are staring at you. *shiver*

other than that...I've gotta a little piece of that... it feels good

lyre said...

I wait for this kind of love:
Armageddon Love

if the sky falls
and covers us
like an ocean
if the sun turns
cold and light
abandons our
hearts I would
wrap my arms
around the space
left behind and
know it was you
--JESSICA CARE MOORE Reprinted from The Alphabet Verses The Ghetto, published by Moore Black Press,