CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 08, 2005

Checkin in

Sexy B Check In #1 Topic: "Where's your head at?"

1.What is your most favorite thing about yourself (physically)?
my skin tone...nice and chocolate

2.What is your most favorite thing about yourself (non-physically)
im smart....and im loyal.....

3. Complete this statement: Sexy to me is...natural

4. What do you hope to accomplish during this challenge?
rediscover the things about myself i thought i forgot....and to stay happy and positive

5. Flash forward to September 2nd 2005 (the end of the challenge) what do you see? (daydreaming is allowed to a certain degree in this question)

i see me, doin my thing and having a great time doing it with a great sense of inner peace and love....i see me growing in my career and faith and hopefully loving someone special (wink, wink).....



btw....im loving reno, im learning a lot, BUT i am ready to come home sit on my couch, drive my car, cook my dinner...basically all the stuff i took for granted before i got here, my peaceful regiment......but again i must say i am learning so much just being in the presnece of great and aspiring jourmnalists.......keep wishin me luck....sevens, ill be back on the email chain in a couple weeks........

0 comments: