CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Where I want to be....

im sitting at work...waiting for this shuttle to blast off so i can finish my page for work...its funny, kinda, well no, not really...this news business....this morning we had a little meeting about this shuttle thing...my boss was like if it takes off smoothly then you take the story and put it on your page but if sumthin happens then grab it off AP and use it for the front page...its crazy how in this news business you have to think of events differently, you cant get your emotions into until after the paper is sent to the press...*shrugs shoulders*....yeah.....


but anyway...i was sifting through my journal and came across my list of place i want to visit...so here they are in no specific order....
miami (again)
myrtle beach
puerto rico
san tropez
california
aruba
texas
africa
jamaica
egypt
bahamas
Washington, D.C.
london
las vagas
paris
cozumel
arizona
venice
morrocco
amsterdam
rome
bermuda


im still adding to the list whenever i see a place the peeks my interest....i like making list i have all sorts of lists in my journal....

i have this thought of doing a blog entry on people perceptions...some recent conversations has sparked some questions...i need to wrap my mind around my thoughts a little more....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »