CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

So Sexy.....

i am going to start the book "Assata:An Autobiography" this weekend....
i went to Barnes and Nobles yesterday and got six books using some gift cards my mom gave to me....
i ended up getting a new dicitonary and thesaurus and a new grammer book along with Assata's book and a couple random fiction "novels"....
i was going to get an anthology of erotica but i wasnt feelin it yesterday...not feelin like reading about sex....


so this weekend i am catching up on my magazine reading...i have 2 cosmos and 2 glamours that were delievered while i was out of town....and i am going to break in to some of my new books....

since joining this Sexy B Challenge put on by Bluecypher i have been contemplating what makes me feel sexy....right now just the thought of lounging around my apartment, in my Vicki's robe, reading books and magazines in the bed with a possible glass(es) of wine is sexy to me...

sitting on the couch last night, with my candles lit, slowly eating an amazing piece of Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake was sexy to me...

i might slide on some make up and a cute skirt, go grab a bite to eat at this cute little thai resturant on friday or saturday and just chill with myself and people watch, that is feelin kinda sexy to me right now....

i am definitely going to go to bath and body works and make some purchasees cause smelling good is also sexy to me...

right now, at this moment, i feel sexy cause i am working and using my talents to produce something....i am independent and i feel free and happy.....


im done...

0 comments: