CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2005

Today is.....

my birthday.......

today i turned 24......

i woke up this morning and 5 minutes later my mom was singing happy birthday into the phone she then passed the phone to my father who decided to do the same thing.....they are waaay to cute...once i get back to indy im plan on driving up to visit them and my big bro....

my big bro sent me the greatest text message today...it said...."happy birthday sister! i call you when my minutes are free. love u."....and he gave me a quick call a little later, we are going to hang out this weekend.....

now my first real boyfriend...the first one to ever step foot inside my bedroom, the first one my parents interrogated, the one i first said i love you too, and the first one i cheated on once i went to college....yeah that one...well he decided to call me this morning also to wish me a happy birthday...i didnt know he had my number....well anyway...he tells me happy birthday then proceeds to add "since some people dont remember other people birthdays"....his birthday was last month, i remembered it, but i had never programmed his phone number in my phone and i was thinkin bout callin him even if i did have his number.....anyway, he also wanted to inform me that he was busy planning his wedding....but he said it in a way like i was supposed to beg him not to get married...i mean congrats and all but...well i dont really care.....

my boy demo also called me this morning, this was before my parents called and before i had actually waken up so all he got was a few incoherent thoughts.....but i did give him a call back later to chitchat....

my best friends called me and showed me some love...as they always do...they are great friends....drea and pru....my aces.....i miss them sumthin terrible....sometimes i wish we could go back to the dorms where we hung out and ate chicken and hawaiian bread and water and fruit cause we were too broke to get our own food and had to divide it up between us....those are my girls, and i really value the sisterhood....my girl drea told me she is sending me some shoes1!! i love when she buys me shoes, she has the greatest style!

i talked to the man in my life all throughout the day....a wonderful gentleman....yall dont need to know anymore about that though.....just know he makes me happy.....

lets see....since im out in reno for this copyediting training i have bonded pretty well with my 7 classmates and instructor...they got me good today....my instructor was dragging me around campus after lunch to stall me from seeing them sneak a chocolate cake into the building...now its 90 sumthin degrees outside and i have on a camisole and a thin sweater, its hot as hell and im just walkin and talkin wondering when i was going to get into the air conditioning.....but its was cool, lots of candles and fun....we ate cake and then....my instructor gives us some editing drills and stylebook quizzes..what a great way to spend a birthday, lol....

also the fellowship graduation is tomorrow so we have been busy getting ready for it plus we have a big project due tomorrow....but overall a decent birrthday, not my ideal birthday but a decent one....i cant wait to get back home see my family, drive my car, sit naked in my apartment and go grocery shopping.....mundane yes, but i miss my regular little life, lol....

i just washed my hair and i am at the journalism building "working"....my instructor wants to go out to drinks tonight...i just might have to go....as soon as i fix my hair.....

today.....i turned 24.......and i am a whole, complete person in love with life and living.......cant wait to see what 24 is like....and if i like it i just might decide not to turn 25.......

2 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Big head...happy belated b-day. Wish I new the date.

Spelangel said...

its all god My......tell your dad happy belated!