CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Homecoming...To the Good Life part duex

the fire marshal shut the party down at 1:30....1:30...DAMN....it was just starting to get crazy up in there and i hadnt even gotten a chance to dance much...D had just bought a bottle of Cris and a bottle of Grey Goose....it was good he didnt open them in the club....we all came to the consensus that we were going to meet over D's for an afterparty....

but oh so while me and pru were chillin we met justins crazy nephew Carlos...oh lawd....this man is a nut....and he hung out with me and pru half the night...he is so raw...straight form Detroit, as were most everyone in the room...my Michigan people, we always stick together...but the Detroit folks i had gone to school with had been in atlanta so long the edge was gone and they are slightly bougie...Carlos wasnt...lol...he had me laughin all night...and he decided that he wanted to ride to D's with me and pru....cept he cant keep his head out the window talkin bout folks who r on the street..i was like oh lawd my car is gonna get shot up cause this crazy fool...so we run downtown pick up tootie and her girl and ride out to D's.....

we get to D's and this fool carlos is still loud as hell....we are all loungin around the living room and i see D taking wine glasses back to his room....then he whispers to one of the boys...slowly one by one the boys in his inner cirle trail back to his room so i go over and holler at pru and the girls talkin about the night...when one of the guys comes out and tells me to come back to the room...i like aiight...i was curious as to why they were back there anyway...so i get back and D had opened the bottle of Cris and was pouring everyone a glass...it took me a min to realize i was the only chick in a room of about 8 guys..i also realized this was the crew...i was like oh damn, i guess i am part of the inner circle too...i was like an honorary homeboy...lol...but i had been with all these folks from freshman year and we had a bond, it was cool...then pru knocked on the door cause she was curious too...so they ushered her in, gave her a glass and D made a toast ...glasses clinked and down went the Cris..it might sound corny, but it was nice...real chill...

then Carlos enters...LMAO...crazy ass...sentimental mood over and its back to a party...until tootie comes in and wants to go home..guess she wasnt having good time...cool, ill take her home....so i get up to grab my shoes...and run into justin..literally...im 4'11 this dude is 6'6...i just about bounced off of him...he gives me a big hug...and i hug back...no words said...we have an understanding we r cool...i did open my mouth later and threaten him though real quick let him know that he cant get rid of me and next time we have issues we need to speak....so we r cool, still not the same but a little better....so carlos decided he wants to ride with me to take my girl and her friend back...thats cool...justin looked at me and was like is it aiight...i was like i can handle him he its cool....plus it was late it was probably a good idea to have a dude ride with us..even though he was drunk as hell....

so i take tootie back we hug...and me and carlos ride back to D's...of course he has to pee real bad made me stop at a closed gas station...dude peed on the pump!....it was crazy.....there are so many Carlos moments from the night but i would never finish this if i wrote them all....

got back to D's and folks were leaving...i was like i always miss the good stuff...lol..i went back to D's room and he was passed out on his bed and pru was sitting next to him so of course my behind crawls onto the bed too...me pru, D's bro and another guy friend were up til 7 in the morn just talkin...every so aften D would start snoring loud so we would turn him and keep talking.....

finally me and pru go home...get in the bed...no washing make up off or nuthin and crash...my first good sleep since thursday night....it is now sunday morning....i think i had 2 hours sleep within that time period....but we sleep til 2..i get a couple calls from D but i was knocked out....so i hollered back at him, him and some of the crew were at Jock and JIlls a sports bar in Cobb Galleria...so pru and i ate leftovers from lunch the day before along with our cheesecake that we bought and couldnt even eat, got dressed and rode out to the sports bar....it was a nice sunday..my last day in atlanta....we stayed at the bar until about 8 pm just talking about the weekend and business, life, jobs, etc...D followed me and pru to her place and the 3 of us chilled there for a few hours..then he left...

the next morning i got up and drove home...got a text message from justin to call when i made it in..yeah we r back tight....also got calls from pru, D, my mama and drea....Carlos called and said hit him up if im ever in detroit anytime soon...i was like how did he get my number...but its all love...i thought justin gave it to him but then i realized that he had my phone for a nice amount of time on saturday he probably called himself.....

but it was a great weekend...and this is the abridged edition...i know right.....i ended up losing my voice and it is just now getting back in order...went down to homecoming...and i never made it home (spelman)...oh well maybe next year...

0 comments: