CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

NOVEMBER...

so i am pretty sure this is my 100th post since i started this blog last november....its been a year....i cant believe i kept it up this long...i thought i would flake out halfway through..but im glad im still going...thats cool, it feels good...i was thinking well what have i accomplished since the start of this blog...because sometimes it feels as if life has been at a stand still but other times it feels like i cant slow down enough to catch a breath....
so a quick run down:

got rid of some toxic people in my life
met someone although i have no clue where its going
went from just a reporter to a reporter/editor/designer
made a few new friends
really settled into living by myself - and liking it
became a lot more independent
got into a couple car accidents
got a new car
drove to atlanta by myself for the first time
reconnected with old friends
got a editing fellowship in reno and loved it
read some new books
bounced my first check(s)
almost learned how to budget
started mentoring
joined a couple professional associations
celebrated my 24th b-day...without my fam and friends
began eating better
started cooking
almost started exercising regularly
met some cool internet folks


i am looking back over my blog and over my last year...and im feeling restless again...i dont think i did as much as i wanted...i have been lazy...and i want to change that...starting with trying to find a new job....i love where i work but i know i cant stay here....the job search is working on my last nerves...but i havent given up...i cant give up...but im tired....i feel like i have so much more to do....and i am impatient because im ready to make moves but my time hasnt come yet...and as spontaneous as i think i am...i need stability and i need to be sure that im not jumping into things without thinking them out...i feel like i need a change in my life...i think i am still struggling with my purpose....feeling stagnate....not quite out of control but not really in total control....but im still here..this blog is still here and when things do happen for me ill chronicle all that too....

0 comments: