CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 09, 2005

My firsts, lasts and nows...

FIRST
First job: Arby's when i was 14, after school from 4-7
First screen name: s_watkins_sc
First funeral: cant recall..i do remember when i was little at someone funeral i was reading a book, i never went anywhere without a book
First pet: i had some gold fish and then in middle school i got a guinea pig, then my brother got one like 2 weeks later, i forgot their names
First piercing: my ears
First tattoo: ..........
First credit card: VISA, still got it still use it...
First kiss: Derrick Walker, i was 13 in the 8 th grade, it was outside our middle school in the corner doorway
First enemy: well hmmm, id say rachel whatsherface senior yea rin highsc hool cause she was 2-faced and i called her out on it in the school newspaper

LAST
Last car ride: i drove home to michigan to see my family
Last kiss: labor day weekend......damn its been awhile
Last movie watched: umm some romantic comdey on Oxygen channel called Romancing the Bride...very sexy leading man
Last beverage drank: coca-cola
Last phone call: this morning, my boy justin, shootin the shyt with me while i was working
Last time showered: this morning around 7:30
Last CD played: wow, well since my car had XM i havent played a cd in a minute...i think it was the Love Jones soundtrack

NOW
Last website visited: The Love Hater [where I stole this]
Single or taken: Single
Gender: Female
Birthday: july 11
Sign: Cancer
Siblings: An older brother
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Wearing: one of my dad's sweatshirts that i swiped, a morehouse t-shirt under it, jeans and chocolate tims
Drinking: ........... going to go get soem OJ though
Thinking about: what im going to eat for lunch
Listening to: my co-workers jiber-jab



that was kinda fun...i ran across this on Love Haters blog.....

0 comments: