CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 05, 2005

Dilemma

i need a new screen saver....i usually throw a picture of myself up on there...i also recently took a personailty disorder test that said sumthin about me being highly narcissistic...LOL...not that i care...my friends have been telling me that for years...BUT....i do want something new...i had decided on Donell...but now i dont know cause i am really liking Mos Def too....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


OR


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



life must be going pretty well if this is my only dilemma.........then again, it is only monday.......

2 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Go with Donell.
Look at them sexy lips...
Ooooh Weeeee!

;-)

Anonymous said...

no its got to be mos def,look at his hes just so buff!!