CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ne-Yo



Im lovin the song "So Sick" by Ne-Yo, i heard it driving to work last week and now i go through the channels everytime im in the car hoping to hear it..i was driving to church this morning and it came on - i know, good way to get in that church spirit right? - but i came home and found ths song on the Def Jam site...AND they play the whole song on the site....
hope you enjoy it as much has i do, he has a lot of talent.....

just click here and click the song So Sick...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i love that song too. i have it on the radio.blog on my site if you ever want to hear it. lol

thanx for the link.

-Angel La.

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Havent heard of him.
I'll check him out.

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Ohhhh himmmm....
I heard this song.
I really like it, but didn't know who sang it.
I like Ne Yo