CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Adina!!!

Music Video Codes By Musicjesus.com


i posted this on my myspace page...so now i am posting it here....i used to love this song...i love the video too...i think her eye makeup could be toned down a little bit but other than that i am diggin it....

im was wondering if i wanna be more like janet jackson or adina when i grow up...and while i do like adina...janet won that mental toss up...i just love janet...so with that decision out of the way i can now concentrate on other things like work and bills and all that...

my week is shaping up to be slightly busy...my writing group is meeting at my house for lunch on wednesday, and i havent written anything new...and i told them i would make lunch...i am trying to figure out a nice healthy menu...i have to clean up my apartment too..the last few days i let it go..and it looks a mess...i did finally decide on how i want to decorate my bathroom...but, i decided id wait until my next paycheck instead of charging it up on my visa....
anyway, i have online training at work and a new employee meeting...fun...right...

no fitness update today...except just to say ive been eating more fruits and veggies...and not so much bread...and i LOVE bread...

oh, and as you can see i changed my template....and all my blog links got erased...gimme a min to get them back up...

2 comments:

lyre said...

May 1st! I am back on it! girl yesterday I walked to the track and when I got there I ran 2 of the 8 laps I did around the track AND walked back home. total: 3.6 miles.

DramaFree said...

Girl, I'm trying to eat more fruits...not being very successful at it though lol.