CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fitness Challenge Spring 2006

my girl and i are doing this fitness challenge based off my blog from last week, the one claming how i wanted to lose weight but im lazy and lack motivation...*scroll down* i dont feel like linking...see just plain laziness...

so we are kicking this thing off on monday...anyone who wants to join please feel free to do so...every week we will post how we are doing...and try and give some encouragement to others who are trying to "GET FINE FOR THE SUMMA TYME"...

and im sure we will also need the encouragement too...

Sev is issuing an order of 15-30 min of cardio a day (bare minimum) and 100 crunches to tone up those abs...

but of course you can have the prettiest abs in the world but without the cardio you will never see them....so hit the cardio and weight train...

and eat healthy...my biggest problem is getting enough green veggies and fresh fruits...so imma work on that, in fact i had the juiciest pear a little while ago...so i guess thats a start...

its an open forum...feel free to comment on your issues and sucesss along with me and sevens...

but uh before monday ill be hitting cold stone creamery for one last waffle cone...

5 comments:

lyre said...

Oh Please add me....www.godbabymama.blogspot.com
I am wit ya'll!!!
I am looking tolose 30 lbs. my issue is bread and soda. I love both! Plus, I dont know how to saw no to the brownies. Exercise has been fun though! I have been walking everyday for thepast month. I have the blisters to prove it!

Spelangel said...

oh great....come on join us...hopefully this thing will stick...one or probably both of us weill give an update once a week so just feeel free to add on whatever you wanna say...thoughts feelings...whatever works...

Spelangel said...

hey babymama enable your profile...

lyre said...

godbabymama.blogspot.com

my daughter searches for me. so i gotta keep it private.

chele said...

good luck ... I'll be cheering ya'll on from the sidelines.